Job Ref: BPJR264
R10 000 -R14 500 depending on experience
Medical Aid contribution.
Provident Fund contribution.
To coordinate and control the administrative functionality and to attend to the implementation of procedures, applications, systems and controls in order to facilitate and support the recording, updating, circulation and maintenance of information between the HOD’s and the Reserve Manager .
This role reports directly to the Reserve Manager and is responsible for the day to day management of the reserve management administration which in turn is responsible for the following;
• Expenditure Management
• Documentation Management
• Information and Data Management.
• Communication, Correspondence, Reports and Records.
• A relevant tertiary qualification.
• Computer Literacy – MS Office Applications.
• Ability to supervise a variety of administrative duties to ensure that the reserve management division functions at its optimal.
• Valid, unendorsed Driver’s Licence
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV in a Word document to email@example.com
Or call on 011 792 5934 or 079 744 5384