Condition Monitoring Technician (cape Town)
OUR CLIENT IN WATER AND WASTE WATER MANAGEMENT SERVICES REQUIRES A CONDITION MONITORING TECHNICIAN IN CAPE TOWN
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Relevant Technical Qualification
- 2 years’ experience in a Similar position with the water and waste water management services
- Knowledge of Safety, Health and Environment and Quality Standards and Procedures
- Planning and Logistical Skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to Travel
- Computer Literate
- Attention to detail
- Valid Driver’s License
Applicant must reside in CAPE TOWN or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Apply for this job.