Ee Leadership & Team Development Specialist
This Global Corporate is seeking the services of an EE Leadership & Team Development Specialist for their Group Talent team. As a seasoned, Senior Specialist, you will provide specialist support for leadership and team development across the business and ensure an integrated approach to meeting the leadership and team effectiveness needs of the business today and in the future.
- Degree in Business / HR / Organisational Psychology or equivalent).
- Registered Industrial Psychologist.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years relevant organisational development and/or organisational effectiveness and/or talent management experience, with demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level.
- Proven design experience linked to leadership, team development and on-boarding programmes aligned to strategic imperatives.
- Knowledgeable about best practice leadership and team effectiveness solutions.
- Experience working in a range of Africa markets and working with teams in Africa.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring.
- Advanced skills in MS Office.
- Ability to think strategically and deliver fit-for-purpose, cost-effective programs and solutions.
- Strong track record in delivering results.
- Effective influencing skills across many different levels in the organisation.
- Strong business partnering skills and negotiating skills.
- Sound business acumen.
- Excellent planning, organising and project management skills.
- Self-driven, with the ability to work proactively and independently as well as be a strong team player.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Willingness to travel to all the company’s operations.
Key Performance Areas:
- Partner with the HR Heads providing business-aligned activities for leadership, team development, employee engagement and on-boarding.
- Support the Country HR teams to achieve the desired shift in performance and culture through leadership and team development.
- Ensure focused leadership development of top talent.
- Ensure governance in the evolution of leadership capability across the business.
- Serve as the custodian of leadership development and team development frameworks and minimum standards.
- Provide leadership solutions for effective placement and development decisions.
- Provide guidance to Country HR teams on how to overcome leadership gaps and challenges through leadership development solutions.
- Share best practice for leadership development and team development, and partner with Managers to ensure learning solutions are available.
- Ensure competence development for leaders and identified future leaders.
- Provide input into for Talent Management Framework, Policies, Tools, Governance and minimum standards.
- Provide the framework, tools and standards for team development to enhance team effectiveness and performance.
- Provide the employee engagement framework, tools and standards to meet future business needs.
- Provide the coaching and mentoring framework, tools and standards and be the custodian of Executive coaching across the business.
- Set and review group-wide internal and external minimum standards.
- Partner with the business and HR to support succession development.
- Custodian of the employee engagement framework, process and on-boarding pack for Executives and Managers.