Engineering Services Engineer
Our client is looking for a Electronics Engineer with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience to join their team. The main purpose of this role is to provide a technical support function to both the Operations and Sales Departments as well as providing external customer support on existing products. This will encompass functions that ensure the smooth running of the production area by providing support when technical difficulties are encountered, ranging from alternate component sources to product reliability issues.
This would include the following functions:
- Technical support
- Product testing and evaluation
- Product support
- Technical documentation
- Enhancing existing products
- Develop new products
- Component sourcing and evaluation.
- A minimum of a Bsc Degree in Electrical (Light current) / Electronic Engineering with preferably 1 – 2 years work experience
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of microcontroller based digital systems
- Have an understanding of Analog and Digital components and some design experience in both Analog and Digital electronics
- Have sound knowledge of the Windows operating environment and associated office applications.