Factory Production Manager (meat)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Factory Production Manager. This position is in the Food / Meat producing industry.
The position will report to the Head of Operations and will be accountable for the overall leadership of the factory processing operations to ensure the safe, efficient, effective and sustainable delivery of operational performance.
This position requires an experienced leader with strong technical and interpersonal skills, and the ability to deliver results. The individual must be willing to take on the exciting challenges associated with this position, which is based in Graaff-Reinet, Eastern Cape.
This position is accountable to lead, develop and coach the factory team, and promote an integrated team approach in a diverse environment. A keen focus on efficiency improvements, cost management and profit maximisation is key to successful performance.
Applicants will need to meet or exceed the following entry requirements:
- A Diploma / Degree in Food Technology or Food Science from a recognised institution is essential.
- Equipped with strong leadership, strategic planning and interpersonal skills.
- At least 10 years proven technical experience in food production is essential.
- Experience in the meat industry is desirable.
- At least 3 years’ experience at a senior management level is essential.
- Strong ability to lead, influence, inspire and motivate at all levels.
- Sound business and commercial acumen.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
- Innovative, intuitive and with the ability to anticipate and unravel complex issues impacting on the business environment.
- Committed team player.
In return, our client offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the seniority of this position.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, please upload your CV with reference number GHT000223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend face to face interviews in Graaff-Reinet.Apply for this job.