Financial Advisors wanted in Mexico
Are you looking for something different to what everybody else is offering?
Our established and growing wealth management client offers a unique opportunity in the offshore industry in Latin America.
Our client is very well positioned in the market with virtually no competitors worth mentioning. There is a fair amount of exposure offering their services to the local population which gives advisors the opportunity to diversify a bit more by not just having to target the usual expat segment as is often the case in many other jurisdictions.
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services
- Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial pla
- Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
- Keep abreast of new industry’s trends and research market to back up financial consulting
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Experienced offshore consultants with a minimum of 2 years’ working with local and/or international clients.
- FS qualifications always welcome, but not mandatory.
- Track record of successful financial guidance
- Ability to analyze market’s financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good Microsoft Office skills and knowledge
- Experience in financial services
- Attention to detail
- Hard-working and motivated individuals
- Confidence and strong interpersonal skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Successful and target-driven individuals
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
Relocation- (Advisors who can prove a minimum level of production over the last 12 months)
- Flight costs up to USD 1000
- 6 month accommodation costs
- Airport pick up
- USD 1000 draw (loan against future commissions) for the first 3 months
- Company cell phone
USP’s AND MAIN ADVANTAGES FROM WORKING IN MEXICO:
- HUUUGE market. Mexico City comprises of approx 22 million people
- Very low cost of living
- Vibrant, metropolitan city
- Ability to sell to locals as well as expats (not as limited as other places to only expats)
- Little to no competition (Local products are considerably inferior)
- Large, established coordinator team. A coordinator will be allocated to you on day 1 to help you hit the ground running
• Fantastic, modern office
• Quarterly incentives (E.g. Ipads, cruises, weekend breaks etc)
• Ongoing training and support
• Competitive pay structure
• Great atmosphere with a hugely diverse team of people from all over the world (12 countries currently)
• Magnificent weather year-round
Please note: Experience working in the international wealth management business is a requirement. This position is NOT for someone from the accounting / auditing or financial management profession. This is a client facing, sales and targets driven profession. Please only apply if you have the required experience.Please don’t send your CV for any other jobs or professions.
Apply for this job.