Financial Manager(FMCG/ Manufacturing)
Vacancy ID: 2934490
Benefits: neg on experience
Reporting to the Financial Director the Financial Manager will be responsible for the planning, directing and reporting of daily , weekly, monthly financial statements and related accounting.
Strong Management experience required with 3- 5 years Post Article Manufacturing / FMCG experience
Excellent package of R700 000 plus
- Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities and procedures relating to financial management
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Reviews financial monthly reports with management.
- Participates in cost analyses and what-if scenarios.
- Prepares all budgets and forecasts and ensures adherence to budgets.
- Controls and manages fixed assets.
- Manages all overheads
- Directs internal audits.
- Liaise with Customers/Suppliers.
- Controls all aspects relating to the integrity and processing of all accounting records.
- Coordinates all aspects around the external audit.