Handy Man Required For Old Age Home – Albertskroon, Johannesburg
Perform general maintenance and repairs of all office, buildings required for daily operations. The position demands a multi-talented, self-motivated person to perform various jobs. These include repairs of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, light mechanical, general construction, and other types of work as determined necessary by management.
The Requirements and List of Duties will be the following:
– Be self-motivated and have an “eye” for what needs to be done
– Driver’s License to collect material that is required for the job.
– Be able to manage a small team and work alongside with them.
– Have experience in all areas of grounds and facilities maintenance at an Institution.
– Resolves problems as they arise whether directly or by assembling teams to solve those issues
– Supervise a team of gardeners and cleaners.
– Be able to manage and oversee minor building projects.
– Coordinate maintenance worker efforts to make sure employer property like buildings and grounds are kept neat & tidy.
– Be able to develop and sustain new ideas and follow through on them.
– Display excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
– Hands on, Physical agility and Manual dexterity
– Knowledge of structure or grounds to be maintained.
– Perform small administrative tasks as required.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should email their CV with copy of your ID AND Driver’s license and at least 2 contactable references. email@example.comApply for this job.