Our client, an international accredited private higher education provide, is currently looking for an experienced HR Manager.
- Honours Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience within an HR Manager role.
- Strategic HR capacity planning.
- Talent acquisition.
- Talent management.
- Organisational development and change.
- Human capital development.
- HR/Risk management.
Job Related Knowledge & Skills:
- Sector knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant labour legislation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all HR functions and best practices.
- Competency-based interviewing skills.
- Knowledge of disciplinary procedures.
- Knowledge of performance management procedures.
- Knowledge of talent acquisition principles and practices.
- Knowledge of psychometric and competency-based assessment principles and practices.
- Computer literacy in MS Office and relevant HCH/ HRIS systems.
- Knowledge of VIP Sage payroll system.
- Business and financial acumen (knowledge of basic accounting, finance and business principles).
Competencies & Skills:
- Proficient in computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint).
- Attention to detail and sound time management skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate staff to excel at their jobs.
- Networking skills.
- Proactive and confident.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Required to work over weekends and overtime when necessary.
- Required to travel locally and internationally when necessary.