• Matric with an RE5 certification (advantageous)
• 2 years’ experience within the insurance and FSP industry.
• Proven sales experience – preferably on a financial product or business management experience.
• Have a solid knowledge or background within the debt review industry.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
• Assist in compliance and regulation, whilst driving our sales strategy and targets.
• Daily recording of stats, including packs loaded, missing mandates, policies scheduled and sent
• Managing qualifying criteria of clients for credit life and funeral cover.
• Compilation of gross monthly premiums and forecasts, including expected vs. actual premiums received, the number of claims vs. claims paid out, rejected and commission payments.
• To ascertain total amount of clients signed up for debt review to get an accurate amount of qualifying clients
• Ensuring all policy schedules and session certificates are sent to creditors and attend to escalated insurance queries
• Warming up leads via Whatsapp medium for vehicle insurance
• Monthly reporting on credit life, funeral cover and vehicle insurance
• Assisting debt collectors where needed on insurance based scenarios
• Liaising with creditors and validation of commissions.
• Performing a sales function and do monthly report writing
This position is well suited to an individual who have proven financial product or business management experience. Only candidates with solid insurance background will be considered for this role. The salary on offer is 6K per month – Forward your cv to email@example.com If you don’t hear back from us within two weeks of today, please consider your application as unsuccessful.