Junior Administration Assistant – Finance (durbanville)
A FAST GROWING AND LEADING PROPERTY INVESTMENT COMPANY BASED IN CAPE TOWN IS LOOKING FOR AN ENERGETIC, PROFESSIONAL AND DYNAMIC ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT TO JOIN THEIR FINANCE DEPARTMENT.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience as an Administration Assistant
- Experience dealing with SARS, completing SARS documents and booking appointments
- Experience with an auditing company
- Experience within a Property/ Real Estate industry an advantage
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Strong ability to work on Excel
- Must have a valid licence and own vehicle
- Organised and able to work under pressure
- Must have good communication skills
Applicant must reside in DURBANVILLE or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Apply for this job.