Junior Creditors Clerk – Nelspruit
SUCCESSFUL, DIVERSE AND DYNAMIC INTERNATIONAL MOTOR GROUP IS LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL JUNIOR CREDITORS CLERK IN NELSPRUIT
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Matric Certificate with Mathematics and Accounting as subjects
- 1 – 2 Years’ experience
- Advanced computer literacy
- Strong Communication Skills in English and Afrikaans
Skills / Duties:
- Accurately capturing of invoices in the accounting system in order to effect payment on time and accurately to Creditors
- Maintaining the floorplan of various dealerships;
- Payment of invoices;
- Accurately prepare monthly reconciliations;
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- General administration and filing
Applicants must reside in NELSPRUIT or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.zaApply for this job.