Legal Receptionist – Nelspruit
THIS COMPANY REQUIRES A WELL-GROOMED LEGAL RECEPTIONIST IN NELSPRUIT, TO ENERGETICALLY ATTEND TO ALL CLIENTS QUERIES, DIRECTING VISITORS TO APPROPRIATE CONTACTS, ANSWERING INCOMING CALLS, AND ARRANGING APPOINTMENTS FOR GUESTS TO MEET WITH RELEVANT COMPANY STAFF
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Matric/ Grade 12 certificate
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel
- Digital marketing experience would be an added advantage
- Must have the ability to provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Proficient administration skills
- Effective data capturing skills
- Ability to efficiently perform all filing duties
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Fluent in English, Afrikaans
- Excellent telephonic etiquette
- Valid code 8 driver’s license and own transport
Applicants must reside in NELSPRUIT or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.zaApply for this job.