Mining Engineer (bronkhorstspruit)
OUR CLIENT IN THE COAL MINING INDUSTRY REQUIRES A MINING ENGINEER IN BRONKHORSTSPRUIT
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- BSc (Mining) or equivalent qualification
- Government Certificate of Competency (GCC)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a coal mining operation
- Experience working with communities
Practical experience in the following areas:
- Mining – opencast operations
- Processing Plants
- Mine Planning and Scheduling
- People Management and Team Development
- Legislative Compliance
Applicants must reside in BRONKHORSTSPRUIT or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.zaApply for this job.