Are you looking for your next great opportunity â we have a client in the Eastern Cape â Sundays River Valley who is looking for a PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR.
Exciting opportunity to work in their Citrus Processing Plant.
Do you have Strong Leadership Skills? Are you a recently Qualified Industrial Engineer? If yes we want to hear from you today!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT
SECTOR: FRUIT PROCESSING
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
These role will report directly to the Production Manager, and would be responsible for but not limited to:
– Daily operations relating to all operational activities
– Strong leadership skills – Supervise off peak a team of 24, in season can be up to 54
– Handle any IR / disciplinary issues that may arise
– Responsible for staffing & resources for each shift – during peak season in the fruit industry these would be 24 hour shifts
– Ensure the smooth running of the production process
– Maintain high quality standards and compliance with and adhere to BRC and FSSC standards
– Be involved in research & development projects
– Tertiary Qualification in Engineering – Industrial Engineering advantage
– Minimum 2 – 3 years relevant experience
– Fully bilingual (English & Afrikaans)
– Ability to work under pressure, well organized and good time management
– Own car and valid driver’s license
– Must be willing to work longer hours during season period
– Computer literate (MS Office)
Interested? Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com or e-mail email@example.com today.
Status is working remotely during this lockdown and is committed to the best services as always.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.Apply for this job.