Property Rental Debtors Clerk – Durbanville, Cape Town
AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY EXISTS FOR A DEBTORS CLERK TO START IMMEDIATELY IN DURBANVILLE, CAPE TOWN TO JOIN SOUTH AFRICAâS LEADING PROPERTY INVESTORâS GROUP AND ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING RENTAL MANAGEMENT COMPANIES.
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Strong time management skills.
- Deadline driven individual.
- Firm and clear telephone voice.
- Confidant and self-assured individual.
- Ability to deal with people from all walks of life in a very firm but respectful manner.
Skills / Duties:
- Daily management and control of the current and future rental arrears book.
- Making payment arrangements that are satisfactory to both Investor and Tenant.
- Ensuring all payment arrangements and payment deadlines are honoured.
- Issuing Letters of Demand to non-paying tenants.
- Issuing Notice to vacate due to poor/non-payment.
- Working closely with and handing accounts over to attorneys to proceed with evictions.
- Daily/Weekly feedback to Investors on rental collection progress.
- Blacklisting Tenants.
- Able to speak, read and write English, Afrikaans and Xhosa (Ability to speak French would be a bonus)
- Knowledge of Payprop and TPN advantageous
- Understanding of the rental collection process.
Applicants must reside in DURBANVILLE, CAPE TOWN or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.zaApply for this job.