We require dynamic, energetic, experienced and self-motivated Sales Representative to be based in our Crane Sales Division in Springs. N6 or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Formal Marketing qualification (an advantage). Excellent work ethics and communication skills coupled with a strong customer focus. Previous selling experience on Crane.
We require dynamic, energetic, experienced and self-motivated Sales Representative to be based in our Crane Sales Division in Springs.
- N6 or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Formal Marketing qualification (an advantage)
- Excellent work ethics and communication skills coupled with a strong customer focus
- English language and communication essential
- Previous selling experience on Crane equipment a must
- Generate and qualify leads;
- Continuous market and competition research;
- Monitor trends and developments in the construction industry in the territory;
- Follow projects efficiently from early stages;
- Develop and make presentations of the products;
- Assist clients in equipment selection based on the application;
- Develop sales proposals based on requirements and discuss with clients;
- Active follow-up of offers;
- Respond to enquiries and complaints by means of phone, email or in person;
- Maintain regular sales activity records and reports;
- Ensure adequate internal communication with other departments being involved in a project;
- Assist in preparation and/or selection of local sales promotional material;
- Participate actively in trade shows and equipment exhibitions;
- Writing of press releases, job reports and news for internet homepage.
- Professional and goal driven attitude;
- Proven experience in sales and marketing of crane equipment;
- Experience in application of crane equipment, preferably with a Technical background;
- Good understanding of any aspect of the products and their application in a modern construction environment;
- Good understanding of the service principles in the African market industry;
- Strong internal and external communication skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Experience in project management;
- Must be prepared for extensive travelling in the territory (assigned) and some cross border .
- Valid passport
- Valid Driver’s License (reliable vehicle)