Sales Respresentative – Building Industry
Our client is a Gauteng based company, suppling beautifull stone ware to the building trade. Think outdoor living areas, landscaped gardens, wall cladding, cobblestones etc.
We are on the hunt for an experienced sales talent within this market.
If you have experience calling on building contractors, architects and the like I would like to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities :
- Establish new business channels to sell into.
- Meet or exceed sales goals & objectives set by Sales Manager.
- Present and sell company products & services to prospective clients
- Establish & maintain client relationships
- Participate in marketing events e.g. trade shows
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- Willing to travel locally to different areas
- Generate sales leads & source new business
- Maintain client records
- Maintain existing client base
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Conduct relevant Market Research
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs
- Understand & promote company programs
- Conduct site visits to clients and potential clients to promote products and services.
- Conduct cold calls to potential clients.
- Conduct calls to company’s existing client base in building industry.
- Qualified in Sales and Marketing
- 3 – 5 years experience in Sales in construction related products
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Product knowledge
- Excellent Customer Service Skills