Senior Commercial Manager
Senior commercial Manager- Bluff
We require a Senior commercial Manager to coordinate and oversee the commercial management for the design and delivery of the project which is the construction of Petrol tanks.
- Degree qualification (construction related) or similar
- Should have minimum 8 to 15 Years’ experience.
- Tank Building experience essential
- Should have ISO: 9001 Quality Management
- Qualification in First aid
- Site Management safety training
- Proven track record as a contract manager within the construction or Civil Industry.
- Must be able to Design, Repair and Construct tanks.
- Must be living in or within the Buff area.
- Experience in managing others and good leadership
- People management skills.
- Good understanding and technical knowledge of the construction industry including the ability to read architectural drawings and understand the construction processes of tank building.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the latest health and safety legislation and Building regulations.
- Must be able to design and construct tanks including all apertures.
- A broad experience of all aspects of project management and contract administration on a diverse range of commercial and residential construction contracts from inception to completion
- Extensive knowledge of the main standard forms of contract
- Procurement experience on large value contracts
- A strong and detailed quantity surveying knowledge base throughout all pre and post construction phases
- The ability to provide accurate cost advice and financial reporting to the client
- Experience of working within a consultancy or client organisation
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Experience of training, managing and mentoring members of staff
- Experience of successfully operating within multi stakeholder environments
- Commitment, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- Team player capable of a flexible approach
- Energetic & self-motivated S
please send cvs to email@example.comApply for this job.