Service Technician Sales Representative – Boksburg
OUR CLIENT IS AN INTERNATIONAL MANUFACTURER AND HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR MORE THAN A CENTURY. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SERVICE TECHNICIAN SALES REPRESENTATIVE THAT IS WILLING TO TRAVEL EXTENSIVELY AND GIVE EXPERT ADVICE TO THEIR CLIENTS.
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the External Sales Environment
- Experience working in sales
- Knowledge of engineering / engineering background
- Experience of working in an engineering and/or manufacturing environment
- Evidence of network development and stakeholder management at multiple business levels
- Developing sales plans and working with others to deliver both sales and profit targets
- Understanding of Engineering Drawings and/or Piping and & Instrumentation Diagram’s
- An understanding and application of project management methodology
- Selling in multi-product / complex solution environments
- Basic understanding of sealing technology and applications
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Contractual exposure within a sales role
- Sales pipeline management
- Commercial awareness
Applicants must reside in BOKSBURG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Apply for this job.